- Tg Malim
- 24 March 2018 (Saturday)
- 6.00am from KTM Station Kuala Lumpur to Tanjong Malim
- 8.00am Flag off from KTM Station Tanjong Malim
- Approx 40km
- More than 10 (RM175/pax)
- 5 to 9 cyclists (RM180/pax)
- 1 to 4 cyclists (RM185/pax)
- Return transfer from KTM KL Station – Tg Malim by KTM Chartered Train
- Event T-Shirt
- Souvenirs from KTM
- Breakfast & Lunch
Terms & Conditions
Participation is open to all Malaysian and non-citizen residing in Malaysia
- This cycling event is based on a “Fun ride” concept and is not a race/competition.
- The cycling event (Flag off) will be at 8.00am, 24 March 2018 (Saturday)
- Final payment date and confirmation of participation is on 20 March 2018 (Tuesday)
- Participants from Kuala Lumpur embarking the train is limited to 150 cyclists only
- All types of bicycles are allowed with the exception of motorised bicycles or motorcycles.
- Participants are required to put on safety gear, IE: Helmets and also ensure their bicycles are in good condition to avoid any untoward mishaps.
- Participants will be provided with “number Plates” as reference/proof of registration.
- Date of event is subjected to change in the event of any unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances.
- Participants are not allowed to deviate from the assigned route. All emergency and unforeseen circumstances should be informed to the organiser.
- The Route Director will conduct a briefing prior to flag off.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Each registration will be provided with a finisher’s tee and a medal.
- The ‘Kit’ distribution and Bike Check-In will both be done on the 23 March 2018 at KTM Station Kuala Lumpur from 11am – 8pm
- Any changes in the above information will be emailed to participants